Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All Those Blog Posts I Didn't Write

I resisted the urge to post a lot of stuff. Those times I wanted to berate folks for all of the terrible emails they send about politicians.  Most of them are very vitriolic and have little truth to them.

I resisted the urge to post what I think about sites like 'Why Mommy is a Democrat' or other such nonsense. (Damaging young children's minds, well never mind.)

I wanted to write what I thought about politicians in general. (You probably feel the same way.) But I resisted the urge because I couldn't say what I thought without using some too colorful words.

I resisted the urge to write my opinions of Obama, Palin and the current governor of Texas.

I wrote about what the media does for things in general, but I didn't post it. Most folks probably don't care anyway.

I didn't post how I feel about emails with religious stuff.

Since I didn't post all that stuff, I think by now folks may figure out, politics and religion are taboo subjects for me to post ON THIS BLOG.  I may make another blog so I can really vent!

Martha

No comments: