Monday, November 15, 2010

Is the TSA Going Too Far?

Oh yes, they are.  I am talking about the 'search' of passengers who fly.  The initial 'pat downs' were bad enough.  Now they are assaulting passengers in a way that would be considered a sexual assault and illegal anywhere else.  Passenger Security Checkpoints

They are 'feeling up' people in a totally unacceptable way! It is absolutely outrageous!  If the people don't protest to the powers that be it will surely continue.

I know the flying public wants to be safe when traveling.  But I seriously doubt they want to be felt up.

Here is one would-be passenger's experience. TSA encounter at SAN

For what it's worth, I will never ever fly again until the TSA stops treating passengers this way!  I predict air travel will diminish, trains, buses and auto travel will get an uptick.

Martha

No comments: