Friday, May 17, 2013

Prove You Are a Human!

Who hasn't encountered at least one or more of those little boxes with distorted letters with a request to type them in to prove we are who we say and not a spambot?

captcha

We understand why, but sometimes they can be frustrating! Sometimes I have to try several times before I get it right.  Now an enterprising company has something easier for us than a Captcha, but it is also extremely irritating, intrusive and I just plain HATE it!

I encountered this today when signing up for a forum.

Captcha-not1

When that ad started blaring at me, I almost closed the browser window! But I needed this forum so I continued on. I could read what needed to be typed in the box, but that ad made it hard for me to concentrate!
I am afraid, folks, very afraid! This sort of c**p just makes my spine tingle! What god-awful thing will they come up with next?

To see what this is all, just visit Solve Media.

Martha

No comments: