Thursday, May 25, 2017

Re-doing Martha’s Web

If you tried to visit my old web site, you got a ‘not found’ page because I took it down. It was mostly about Windows XP and Outlook Express with a smattering of pages about later versions of Windows, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 but none about Windows 10.

I know there are a lot of folks still using Windows XP and that is why I left it up as long as I did, but it’s time for those users to move on to something else.

My intensions are to just re-do it and put it back up. I just didn’t realize what a job that is! My vision is not what it used to be so I must take a lot of breaks from my computer. And this humongous site is so link heavy to other pages it is taking a long time to chase them all down.

If I live long enough I will get it done.  In the meantime, I also had a disastrous event with my other blog, My not so perfect pc., but that seems to be ok now.

When and if I get marthas-web back up I will let you know on both my blogs and Facebook. For now, it’s no longer available.

In case you don't remember what marthas-web looked like, here is a screenshot.



Martha

No comments: