Sunday, August 15, 2004

Viewing the Olympic Games

I have always been a fan on the Olympics. My favorites are the Winter Olympics (I just love to watch the ice skating), but the summer is fun too. I enjoy the gymnastics, track and swimming the most. If I were of the male gender I would enjoy watching any of the sports with the ladies, their outfits are skimpier than ever this year. (At least they are for Beach Volleyball!) I didn't think that was possible, but just watch a few and you'll see what I mean. I think I must have been born 40 years too soon, either that or the generation performing in the current Olympic games have no idea what the word 'modesty' means!
I still enjoy the games, though. I was very disappointed in the men's basketball game today, but I do realize the USA can't (and shouldn't) win everything!

No comments: