Monday, January 21, 2008

Blobs, Giant Spider Webs and UFOs

What's going on here in Texas? Last fall I posted about a Strange Blob at one of the area lakes. Later there is a post about a Huge Spider Web is East Texas.

Now there are UFOs! Lots of people claim they have seen strange lights over Stephenville, a town west of Fort Worth. Some of the sightings include objects like 'flying plates' and objects as big as football fields. Nobody knows what they are, but there are UFO buffs from all over the world going to Stephenville!

Some of the folks in Stephenville are having lots of fun with all of the furor over 'UFO sightings'. Alien masks, tinfoil hats to prevent mind control and other strange paraphernalia can be seen about the town. Others seem to think the sightings are signs the world is coming to an end.

So far I have yet to see a blob, a huge spider web (thank goodness!) or a strange thing in the sky. I sometimes think I might like to see a UFO, but I don't think I would tell anyone. Everyone I know would just have confirmation 'She's nuts!'

Could it be a conspiracy? All those UFO folks coming to town will surely jump start the economy in Stephenville. I am just waiting for someone to start a UFO business. Of course some are probably already selling 'I saw a UFO' T-shirt.

I am still wondering what's going on here in Texas.

Martha

No comments: