Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Microsoft Treats Me Like a Thief!

I am NOT a Thief!

I don't know about you, but I am really fed up being treated like a thief.

I realize that there are a lot of thieves out there, but I am not one of them.  If Microsoft is so clever, they should be able to detect my system is legit without me having to jump through hoops to prove it. But I paid for my version of Windows and I am sick of being treated like I stole it.

Why I have to prove my Windows is legitimate before I can download something from Microsoft is beyond me. Every time I have to prove my trustworthiness. This is just wrong.

Now I have to prove my worthiness just to view a video about Windows 7! (There used to be a link here, but Microsoft moved the video, so the link is gone. Maybe too many folks besides me got tired of trying to prove they are not thieves.)

This is one of the reasons that makes honest people turn to other operating systems like Linux. My next operating system may just be Linux.

Martha

No comments: