Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Butt Glue

I kid you not, there is such a product. There are websites that sell it. I couldn't figure out why anyone would need it, but the explanation given is so beauty pageant contestants won't have to use staples (Ouch!) to prevent a section of their swimsuits from disappearing into a body crevass.

I guess there are some folks who will do anything, but I absolutely cannot imagine why anyone would have used staples on their behinds.  So I guess butt glue is a real advancement for those folks.

Just in case you are wondering how I found out about this product, it wasn't because I was looking for it.  I found it in Dave Barry's column; 'Why do we give gifts during the holiday season?'

There are more wacky gifts in his column, all of which I can't believe anyone would ever buy. (Except butt glue, I can see why a girl wearing one of those beauty pageant swimsuits might need that. However, I have a better solution.  She could wear a swimsuit that actually covers her fanny, then she won't need any butt glue.)

Happy shopping!

Martha

No comments: