Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fun With Geeky Toys

My friends all call me a 'geek' because I am just a bit more computer literate than most folks. I don't think of myself as a geek because I know there is so much I don't know about computers. One thing, I am totally hardware challenged. Well not totally, but almost.

I do like a lot of geeky toys, although some of them are just a little too geeky for me. I found some really cool geeky stuff while 'net surfing. A few of them are on my Christmas wish list, like LED Faucet lights. These are way too cool! And affordable as well!

I think this is kind of cool, but I don't think I will add this to my list.
Turn Your CD Collection Into Workspace Art...

I would really like to have one of these! But since it's a tad pricey I probably won't get one.  A Virtual Keyboard!

This could be handy, but I really don't want one of these, I think it's ugly!
Easy to see keyboard from X-Treme Geek.

How about a washable keyboard from Tiger Direct? Coffee drinkers should like this!

Everyone needs one of these, an any key!

Not a Rubik cube! It's an 'Irregular IQ Cube! Since I could never master the Rubik cube I'll have to pass on this one.

Every blogger needs a geeky blog T-shirt!

Most geeks can be sleepy heads in the morning. A sleepy-headed geek needs 'Clocky'!

And then when money is no object:
Top 10 Toys for Geeks who have Everything (Part Two)

Martha

No comments: