Saturday, August 16, 2008

Circles

By now unless you've been hiding in a cave somewhere with no communication with the outside world, you know the Olympic games are well underway. Since the Olympics are so popular, everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon.

My newspaper is no exception. Today there is an article about decorating with circles due to the fact that the Olympic symbol consists of five entwined circles. This was one subject they should have filed under 'forget it'.

I could maybe have lived with the lamp they chose, and maybe for a little while with some of the other stuff, but when I saw the sofa, I knew right away this was not the kind of stuff for me.

I know that there is always the 'different strokes for different folks', but honestly, could you live with this Marshmallow Sofa?

Martha

No comments: