Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Time Warner and CBS

I feel for the cable customers that can’t see their favorite CBS shows,  While most of those shows are now reruns, still if someone missed them the first time around, viewing a rerun is a good thing.  In case you don’t know what that is all about, here is an explanation.

I really feel sorry for the customer service reps that work for these two feuding companies. Ads are telling them to call and tell Time Warner to  get CBS back and I have no doubt Time Warner is telling customers  it is all the fault of CBS,  so call to tell CBS to make up with Time Warner.

So those poor customer service reps are getting screamed at, cursed out and they have absolutely no responsibility for the entire TV blundering mess.  They can’t do anything about it, but they are taking the brunt of the dissatisfied customers.

No, I don’t work for Time Warner or CBS.  But I did work as a customer service rep once and I know exactly how those poor folks must feel.

By now most of those reps are thinking about getting in to another line of work. I hope they find something a lot better.

Martha

No comments: