Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Flaming Mixer

I just know I need one of these, a flaming mixer! Now it doesn't really have flames; it just looks like flames!  You know, like the flames painted on 'hot' cars! I suppose I could get by with something else, but those flames just look so cool. Apparently you can buy stickers to put on your mixer, according to an article in the paper.

A lot of other folks are making their mixers look like something they aren't, like some of the folks in the *"Bling Your Mixer"* contest. I think I would rather have the flames though, they look pretty cool.

Now if only those 'blinged' mixers could mix on their own and make delectible goodies, I would be all for having one.  However, I think you still have to put the stuff in the bowl and turn on the mixer and then pour it into the appropriate recepticle to finish it up. Sigh! One of these days they will invent a kitchen robot that can be programmed to do all that kitchen stuff. Then I will get excited!

In the meantime I think I will pass on the stickers and just leave my mixer in the pantry. Out of sight and out of mind.

Martha

No comments: