Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Enjoying it While it Lasts

I have a new email address. It really isn't new, because I have had it awhile, but didn't use it. I checked it today and there was nothing there except two emails that were very old. No spam, no new messages and the spam filter was turned off. Oh boy!

I am so tired of all the Phishing emails! A new phish is introduced at least one a month and there must be a cajillion zombie computers out there, sending all of the phishes on command from whoever is running that malware scheme! I am so tired of all those emails trying to sell me stuff; especially for parts of anatomy that I don't have!

I don't expect the clean in-box to last very long, but I will enjoy it while it lasts. Someone (or several someones), on one of my many email lists has one of those Zombie computers! The sad thing is, that someone has no idea what is a zombie computer and is just wondering why the computer is so slow.

I am working on a plan to keep this email clean for a while, but it probably won't work. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained! Anyway, I am enjoying it now!

Martha

No comments: