Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Side Tracked

Yesterday I really intended to post on my new blog (here) but I got major side tracked! I nearly always read my email before I do any writing. Yesterday one of the emails I read led me to another blog; I clicked on a link there that took me to my favorite web page validation service and decided to check a page on my web site. OMG, what happened to my site? At least a fifth of the pages had ERRORS! Some of them had a LOT of errors! So I spent most of the day fixing code errors. Some were minor, but those can be hard to track down! I think that sneaky Front Page has been adding stuff to those pages; they validated when they were created!

I decided to stop using FrontPage for my site; from now on it will be strictly Expression Web!

Martha 

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hi Martha,

nice job on your "blogsite"...

I know what you mean with FP. I stopped using it, except for the Xara Navbar editing. Everything else is EW.

Ruth